Monday, May 08, 2006

May I Recommend : Music Edition.

First of all I just want to say that I LOVE the cover...lol. This CD is HOT! I love Control Myself with J.Lo but that is not the only hot jam on this disc. Down the Aisle Ft 112 and the So Sick remix with Ne-Yo. Oh Pharrell did it again with Best Dress.






My girl Pink went and did it again. I love this album. With this album she went back to her M!ssundaztood days. I love her first single Stupid Girls. Pink gets the party started with U + Ur Hand. Which is the perfect song for going out clubbing with your girls. Who Knew, Long Way to Happy and I'm Not Dead are also amazing songs. An other song that I have to mention is Dear Mr President. In which she calls out Dubya with lyrics like " You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine"

Also I just wanted to mention that I am going to be M.I.A. for while due to the fact that my bosses dad passed away last week and I am now in charge. I will be back Either next week or in the beginning of June.

3 comments:

ShoeGirl Corner said...

I think I've already told you I love the title of your blog. You have a great blog!

CubanDiva said...

Good selections Karla!

Karla said...

Shoegirl,Thanks and welcome back to my little blog.

Kim, YAY! You are back!