Monday, May 22, 2006

Who's This?

*Sight* Umm what am I doing? Oh yeah, I now remember sorry the sight of that man makes me forget everything else. My novio, is on Times 100: The People Who Shape Our World list. I just had to share that with you guys, you know I will keep you updated on everything having to do with DY, in a non-stalker kind of way. Oh he also has some kicks (as the kids say) coming out with Reebok because Reebok knows what's up. When you go to the site go under Artist and chose Daddy Yankee, and you can read all about it. Goodness I love this man. Que Papi Chulo.

Oh speaking of Papi Chulos, El Papi Chulo List: Part 5 will be up soon. Also in June it will be the One Year Anniversary of El Papi Chulo List and you know we are going to do it big. Check out Part 5 for more details on the PAR-TY!

Funny storie about El Papi Chulo List, I was telling Kim that I was working one a new list and she said " you mean there are still more papi's left?" My replay " There is always more papi's"

As long as I am around there will always be more Papi's.

5 comments:

Reese The Law Girl said...

I better see Orlando on the anniversary edition, that's all I have to say!

Oh, and, I can't wait for edition #5. You're right, there are always more papis...

Oh, yeah.... ;)

Desiree said...

I better see Jay Hernandez.

I dont like Daddys hair like that. why brush forward?? HUH? WHY? is that a NY thing???

Don't forget about the hot man from that fab 4 w/ jessica alba...whatever its called....

dont forget...haha just kidding.

Desiree said...

Oh! and carlos beltran

Caro said...

did you delete my comment?

do you hate me?

=(

Karla said...

Caro: No i did not delete your comment, i never delete comments.