Saturday, June 17, 2006

Betrayal

Betrayal is a something else. I never thought I will go through something like this in my life. Well actually I did and I have but never with anyone that I use to care about some much. I never thought that someone from my family would do something like this.

What did they do? I wish I could tell you but there are spys among us. I know you read this. Caro, myself and a few of our other cousins are hurt, we are wounded by one of our own. I dont even know what to say. Just remember you made your choice and you said what you said, and now I have to make mine.

I hope you have a wonderful and bless life, Primito. May God Bless you.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

hope all is well. <3

Desiree said...

I'm sorry. :( I know how it is. I was betrayed by own too. My family is split in half. It sucks. Actually its more like split in 3/4 and 1/4, myself and my parents being in that 1/4. It sucks.

(((((((hug))))))))

Priscilla said...

I'm sorry you all are having to deal with that. Just remember...Karma!
take care sweets,
Priscilla

CubanDiva said...

Betrayal is a difficult thing to deal with especially when it is a family member. You tend to expect it from a stranger, not family. Do what you need to do to take care of yourself!
Abrazos!