Tuesday, June 20, 2006

El Papi Chulo List Part 5

So here it is, what you all have been waiting for El Papi Chulo List Part 5. Be sure to check out the end of the post for details on The Best of Edition for our one year anniversary. Enjoy!

Terrence Howard
The eyes, the lips, the amazing acting...Did I leave anything out?


Shalim
Thank You Puerto Rico! Shalim here is a singer, actor and model.


Matthew McConaughey
People's Sexiest Man alive sure does umm look sexy like this.


Ricardo Chavira
I love him. Did you know that his mother passed away from breast cancer and ever since then he has been leading the fight against breast cancer? He encourages Latina's everywhere to get a mammogram and to join the fight against breast cancer. How can you not love a man like that?



Rhasaan Orange
A good reason why I need to start watching Days of Our Lives again. Rhasaan here plays "Tek" a police officer, So not only is he hot but in uniform most of the time. Those are all the reason I need to tune in.


Eric Bana
Yup, you knew that sooner or later The Hunk....errr I mean Hulk would show up on here.


Robinson Cano
Here you go Jessica R, The Yankees have got to be one of the best looking teams in the league.


Isaiah Washington
Burke here is giving Dr, McDreamy a run for his money.


Jorge Ramos
Este Mexicano has been heating up the evening news for years.


Gabriel Aubry
Halle sure does know how to pick them.


Ken Watanabe
Check him out in The Last Samurai as well as Memoris of a Geisha.



Chris O'Donnell
Thank you to whoever brought Chris to Grey's Anatomy.


Frankie J
Boy is rocking that suit, oh and he sings.


Carlos Beltran
For Desiree, your other babies daddy. Do you like the pic from way back in the day before he was a Mets?


Victor Manuelle
Salsa singers have never looked better.


Wentworth Miller.
Who knew you can make hay look sexy?


Eric Dane
Yet another reason to watch Grey's Anatomy. Bring back McSteamy!


Frankie G
Sight, need I say more?


The Italian men's soccer team. Everyone say "Thank You Dolce and Gabbana" for picking these papi's as their models for their new underwear ad. Que viva Italia!


Ok, now while everyone takes a moment to get themselves together, I will tell you the details for our Best of Edition for our one year anniversary which is June 27. So who is El Papi of all Papi's? Well that is up to you dear readers. That is right you get to vote for who you would like to see on the Best of Edition, and for El Papi of all Papi's award. So how do you vote? Well go back to Parts 4,3,2,and 1 and pick your favorites, then make sure you either email or leave your vote as a comment,oh voting ends June 25. So make sure to vote and vote often if you want your papi chulo to win. The Best of Edition will be up June 27 and coming in three months El Papi Chulo List Part 6.


Now that everyone has had a chance to umm compose themselves here are the rest of the pictures from the D&G photo shoot. I really need to start checking out soccer. Enjoy!


17 comments:

saint0z said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caro said...

wentworth miller and eric bana are fathering my childern with beautiful eyes and cheekbones...yes, i think so.

and matthew is hot....but he would NEVER be aloud to speak around me.

Jessica R. said...

El Papi Chulo of ALL papi chulos - HANDS DOWN - Alex Rodriguez!!

Desiree said...

Wow. Wow. Wow.

ahhhhhhhh.........

Desiree said...

vote? oh...how can I? i'd have any of these hotties baby.

ok wentworth is THE man though. I freakin' Ugh. I love him. ok. i'm calming down. I AM at work. thanks for giving me a new wall paper background though...hehe.

Reese The Law Girl said...

Isaiah Washington is going to be my husband.

I don't care if he's already married, he's going to marry me.

I love me some Burke! ;)


Vote: Orlando Bloom. I don't even know if he's on the list, but I always have to vote for Orlando. ;)

Suvii said...

Karla,

I linked to your blog from Shoegirl's and I must say you outdid yourself!!! These men are ALL so hot. I have to agree with Reese... Isaiah Washington is beautiful. Terrence Howard is soooo sexy! and Wentworth... oh my!!! I need some air! It's a good thing my hubby is asleep in the other room!!! Susana

Suvii said...

I forgot to add... check out this week's issue of People Magazine.... it's got a long section on hot bachelors!!! Ay Dios Mio... so many men, so little of me! What will I do??? LOL

Caro said...

wentworth gets to father desiderio.

eric gets to father ercilia.

my babies will be hot supermodels and i will have it NO OTHER WAY.

lol @ reese "always" voting orlando.

SuzLue said...

My goodness...how in the world can I just pick one??? Hmmm...Wentworth Miller is f-ing hot, but I have to offically vote for Matthew. He just keeps getting better and better.

Mrs. S said...

Wow mujer great selection of fine azz papi's ... tks for sharing this list w/us ... =)

Chrissy said...

uhm, Shalim is beautiful. seriously. I don't know if he's HOT though.

but Ken Watanabe is hot. as is Wentworth Miller. Both of them could come to my room whenever they wanted.

but why is Jorge Ramos on here???

<3

ManNMotion said...

Add me to your list.

ShoeGirl Corner said...

I thought I had commented already. I LOVE those Italian men! I posted about these beautiful men today too!

CubanDiva said...

I missed the voting. But they are all hot and I can't chose. But I have to say your primos Marcus and Javier are my choices. You have a good list this go round too!
I am fanning myself! LOL

Caro said...

um.....it's updatin' time, lita.

CubanDiva said...

Okay,I am mad at the Italians for winning the world cup. lol