Monday, October 03, 2005

El Papi Chulo List Part 3

Here it is ladies El Papi Chulo list part 3. Again they are not in any order, I want to thank Marissa, Kim and Joanne for their help putting this list together. Enjoy Chica's!

Michael Ealy
He is so lindo that it hurts.

Jesse Metcalfe
What can i say he is my favorite gardner :)


Johnny Deep
I LOVED him in Chocolat.

Denzel Washington
Denzel is the original papi chulo.

Amaury Nolasco
Ladies let me introduce you to Amaury the new papi chulo on tv.

Freddie Prince Jr
I had the biggest crush on him when i was younger.

Harry Belafonte
This one is just for you Joanne.

Eddie Cibrian

El Cuban Papi

Dean Cain
I loved him when he played Superman.

Greg Louganis
Para Kim, your man.

Mark-Paul Gosselar
Little Zack from Saved by the Bell sure did grow up to be a papi chulo.

Taye Diggs
I think Taye could help any women get their groove back.


Paul Walker
He was the love of my life until i saw Daddy Yankee.

John Cena
Again, ladies let me introduce you to yet another papi chulo. John here has replaced The Rock as el papi chulo on WWE. Now don't get this wrong he can NEVER replace mi amor The Rock pero diablo this dude esta bueno.

13 comments:

SoozieQ said...

Oyeme mujer...que cosas mas chulas!

Love it!!!

Joanne said...

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!

I think I need a really cold shower now!

THANK YOU!!! You hit all my honies!

OK - so you know about Harry. Jesus, I don't know what it is about him, but good gracious, I think this is my favorite list yet!!!

I'm over here drooling... seriously. Michael Ealy - YUM. Paul Walker - YUM. Who is Amaury??? OH YUMMY.

OK - gotta go now... I'm all red in the face!

Caro said...

SOMEone was watching too much She's All That. hahah. freddie prinze jr? love ya.

ps i just saw that movie again over this weekend.....how did those movies succeed??? haha.

Jessica R. said...

Who is this Amaury guy?

And Freddie Prinze - i was all over that until he married Sarah Michelle Geller- ughhh don't like that girl.

Otherwise LOVE the rest of the list - good eye candy.

Desiree said...

Wow. Yeah...thats all i have to say...i love when you posts these lists!

Reese The Law Girl said...

Okay, wait a minute. Was Orlando Bloom ever on this list? He better be! ;)

Karla said...

Joanne and Jessica: Amaury is a new actor you can check out his papi chulo self on Fox's new show Prision Break and the movie 2fast, 2furious.

Reese: of course Orlando was on the list already he was part of the first Papi Chulo list.

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Thanx for sharing the eye candy.

Reese The Law Girl said...

Okay, I'm just checking. I couldn't remember if he was on the old list or not. So, he's an orginal el papi?

;)

Elle J said...

I needed some *heat* this morning, thanks nena! lol

Joanne said...

Still drooling over this post!

CubanDiva said...

Hey Karla,
I thought of another one...LL Cool J! or was he on a previous list.
YES I love Greg Louganis! He was a major hottie in the 80s Olympic scene.
Great List!

The Grouchy One said...

O yeah:
I forgot to ask. Am I only allowed to check just one of these boxes??? I would LOVE to apply for all of the above. LOL....