Sunday, October 02, 2005

I'm Back

Hey everyone, I am back!!!! Did you miss me? I had a good time at my conference, Rifle was not all that bad it was a beautiful drive up there i took some pictures but i don't think that they will do the beauty of nature justics. It is something that you have to see with your own eyes to understand what i am talking about. I will post the pic's that i took later on. I am pretty tired so i am going to go take a nap and i know that there are a ton of spelling mistakes but right about know i don't care. There will be a better post later.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Hola chica! Welcome back... where's the list???? I was hoping you had something up to give me a good reason to smile today! ;-)

Jessica R. said...

Welcome back - of course we missed you! We love new posts!
Can't wait for the pics. and any new men on your lists =)

Reese The Law Girl said...

Did you meet Hugh Jackman?

Yea, that's why you're so tired. ;)

Caro said...

NO

Karla said...

awwsoulreal: Hiya and Welcome!

Joanne: I will be putting it up later on i am waiting for persmisson from you know who.

Jessica: Aww you are so sweet. I missed you guys as well.

Reese: Lol no, no Hugh Jackman. Girl i looked for him everywhere but he was not there.

Caro: Shut up, you know you did.

e_1979: Welcome and thanks for stopping by.