Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mountain Trip

So I leave today at 1 for Rifle. Yup that is right i am off to my conference. I wont be back until Saturday so while i am gone you guys could go back and read or in some cases re-read Karla classics like My eyes are not my own, So what is wrong with the guys in Denver
or everyone's favorite El Papi Chulo list part one and two. Sorry this one includes a little scrolling down. It is the third post.

I hope you all have a good rest of the week. Oh and ladies please leave suggestions for El Papi Chulo list part three.

3 comments:

Reese The Law Girl said...

Have fun, Karla! Maybe you'll find a cute rustic, mountain boy. I'm thinking a Hugh Jackman type. ;)

Joanne said...

Have fun, be safe and enjoy Karlita! Work trips can be lots of fun (trust me, I know from experience... ;-) Or they can just be boring, but I prefer to be optimistic!

BTW, thanks so much for my abuelito's prayers. He's still not doing well at all, but he's hanging in, I guess. Thank you!

Desiree said...

Hope the trip went well. :)