Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Fall Teasers

Even though most of the trees here are still a shiny bright green. Some of the trees in the mountains have already started to change color. I thought i would post a few pictures of what is in store for us while at the same time showing you what fall looks like Colorado.



A look at the mountains.


Aspen leaves in the river after it rained.


"The Devil's Staircase" Legend says that the devil used them to visit the earth and plan his take-over. When God found out his plan, he banished him from the earth, but his staircase remains.

And last but not least my favorite picture. A beautiful view at the mountains.

It is views like these that make my so happy to live in Colorado.

9 comments:

shaggy said...

Beautiful pictures. Nothing like that to look at around here. I'm not ready for fall. And I don't like snow. Not sure how I ended up at your blog, but its pretty cool. I'll be back again.

Karla said...

Hey Shaggy, Thanks for stopping by. I love fall so i am ready for it. I actually like snow but i HATE driving in it.

shaggy said...

Fall is okay, but I still like summer better. Except for the 90 degree days, which we got more than our usual share of this year. I don't like driving in snow either.

Karla said...

Irene: Caro tells me that we have a lot in common. I guess i can add this to the list. I agree places are so much cooler when they have a hint of mythology built up around them.

Tannia: You should see it in real life. When you are standing on top of a mountain and when you look around this is what you see, then it is truly breathtaking.

Shaggy: I can also do with out the 90 degree weather.

Caro said...

haha.

you're sp pissed, so you look at peaceful pictures and rainbows....=)

<3 you SO fucking much.

Karla said...

Caro: LOL, I was pissed i had to do something to calm down.

Irene: CoƱdo Anne is asking for a good ol' fashion New York beat down.

Envizable: Fall is also my favorite and i love everything about it.

Wow it is a small world.

The Grouchy One said...

Karla,

Okay Okay... *shrug*... even this island girl admits fall IS beautiful. Thanks for sharing, they are great pics ;)

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Karla: You took those photos yourself?

You have a natural eye - speaking of photography here.

I like Fall, too but Spring is my favorite season. I'm all for new beginnings though, so I'm inviting Fall this way so I can cool off from this TX heat!

Reese The Law Girl said...

Awww, I miss fall. Thanx for the pix, Karla. :)