Sunday, September 18, 2005

B's Birthday

Friday was B's birthday, since everyone was working we celebrated last night.

We were all suppose to be at his mom's house by 7:00 p.m. but you know us latinos we can never seem to make it anywhere on time.

At 8:30 p.m. B calls me.

B: " Karla, Where are you?"
Karla: " Hey B, Umm i am still at my house?"
B: " You damn dominican's you can never make it anywhere on time"
Karla: (Laughing) " Shit, i told you we would be there by 10."
B: "Yeah i know."

Jerry pick us up at about 9:10 p.m. in his new H3. OMG, i fell in love with that car last night. That is one HOT ride. We get to B's mom's house by 9:55 p.m. the minute we walk in the door B starts laughing.

B: " Damn, right on time."
Karla: " I told you we would be here by 10."

All of our high school friends were there for a second it felt like we were still in high school. Having a house party while the parents are out of town. LoL.

The party was off the hook. Everyone had a good time. My feet hurt from dancing so much, i have not dance that much in a minute. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard. I LOVE Brian and last night, i realize how much i miss his crazy ass. He had me dying of laughter last night. I love the fact that my feet and stomach hurt, they are signs of a good night.

It was good to see everyone again and just be able to chill. It was funny how it has been a while since we have all be able to get together like that, but yet the minute we were all together it was like nothing has changed we pick up right were we left off. Well just about everyone was there Adrian was the only one missing, according to the guys he has a new girlfriend who has him on lock down.

This morning B called to thank me for coming.

B: " Karla"
Me: " Hey B, how are you feeling?"
B: " I have the hang over from hell, but that is cool i am glad that everyone had a good time."
Me: (Laughing) "Bueno what do you expect you were taking straight Vodak shots with Adam, But yeah we did have a good time. "
B: " Don't remind me, i forgot that fool can drink. Hey, Now i might have made this up because um i was pretty wasted last night but umm did Doug bite you?"
Karla: " Ay, dios you saw that? Yeah he did but that is a long story, Poor Doug that boy was wasted. We had to take him home last night, I wonder how he is doing?"
B: "Yeah, I bet he feels worse then i do."
Karla: " Yeah"
B: " What are you doing?"
Me: " I am about to take yet another shower."
B: "What? Damn girl how many showers do you take a day?"
Me: " Usually two but i still smell like Dennis."
B: " Wait you smell like who?"
Me: " Dennis, you know that fool over sprays that shit on. I mean i know he wants to smell good but damn."
B: ( Laughing) " Oh, I don't feel to good i am going to go"
Me: " Ha ha, ok Bye"

You see what happens when you get older, You can't drink like you use to. Of course we took a ton of pictures and once i have them i will post them on here. Today was spent mostly just chilling at home and then going to the softball game to support the guys. Our team won by one point 21-20. I hope that everyone else had a good weekend.

1 comment:

Jessica R. said...

YES!!! I hardly ever drink anymore - i've lost my tolerance - and I HATE IT. I mean - me the girl who used to do tons of tequila shots and be ok. Now I can barely finish one Strawberry Margarita - WTF? So sad my life now- I wish i could have parties like high school!!