Thursday, September 01, 2005

It's My Party.

My co-workers are throwing me a goodbye party later on today, since tomorrow is my last day and since a lot of my co-workers are not going to be here tomorrow due to the long weekend, They are doing the party today.

I know that this is going to turn in to a roast because well they are already giving me a hard time because i am leaving. I offically start my new job on Tuesday. I am so excited i can't wait. I have been going to my new job in the afternoons and that has been pretty cool i have been able to get some work done which will make my first day much easier. I will let you guys know how the party went. We are going to Patrick's a local bar/pool hall. I have never been there so we will see how this goes.

6 comments:

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Patrick's?!?

That's WAY the hell out there on S. Buckley!

If I just drove another 15mins East I could visit my grandparents in Kansas!

Can't you ever party somewhere that's not hours away from me Karla?

:(

Caro said...

WELL you could have had dinner with karla and myself....but SOMEONE spaced on meeting with us.

his name starts with a J.

=P

Karla said...

Caro: ha ha ha I wonder who that person is?...hmmmmm.

J: LOL....hours?....lol I'm Sorry J i did not pick the place. It was suppose to be a suprise party but umm they let the cat out of the bag.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

That's cool.

I know, I SUCK.

:(

Sorry.

Karla said...

Irene: I am the Program Manager for a school here in Denver. It is a pretty cool job and i can't wait to start.

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Karla: That sounds like so much fun! You definitely have the personality for that position! You go girl!