Tuesday, October 25, 2005

An Update and a Question.

What's up Yo?

Don't mind me i am in a silly mood today, so let see what has been going on... hmmm... oh yes i have this week off from work. Yay!! I have been home chilling doing nothing. It is soooo nice to just sleep in.

Caro came home last Thursday for the weekend and that was cool. It was great to see everyone's reaction when they saw her. LOL, we are some sneaky mother**** Caro, Joe and Moi that is. I loved our "Kitchen" conversation during your last night here Caro. Good times, good times.

A few nights ago Joanne asked me what happened to our beloved Dominican Bachlorette bueno mi gente what can i say about our bachlorette, last time we saw her she had kicked Adrian to the curve. Well now our lovely bachlorette is this close to becoming a cat lady, and she DISLIKES cats. So that should tell you something. There are still NO men in Denver. I think i am going to have to import some guy in from another city.

Do you guys remember Adrian? bueno, he went and got married to some girl he met at the club a few weeks ago. Yes, he sure did.

I got a text message from my dear cousin Nataly the other day telling me that the first guy i had ever kissed passed away. He died in a motorcycle accident in D.R.

Damn, last time i saw him was six years ago and the last image i have of him is the one of him standing in the middle of the road yelling " Coño Karla, come back here" as i walked away from him mad as hell. I never saw or talked to him again after that and now i never will.

Ok enough of the sad stuff now for the question.

I was thinking since a lot of the "original" suicas (Dirty Girls) are also fellow bloggers how do you ladies feel about having a "ex-sucia" retreat some where? I think it would be cool for all of us to get together and cause some trouble....er....i mean hang out some where.

So tell me ladies what do you think? we could be real biotches and do it at the same time as the other sucias or we can do it whenever. Also let me know what you ladies would like to do. We can take a curise or just fly out somewhere and lay on the beach while we drink mojitos and check out papi chulos. The choice is up to you my dears. So let me know either by sending me and email or commenting here.

9 comments:

Joanne said...

Hey chiquita!!! There had been some discussion about doing a sucia anti-retreat in miami the same time as the other one. So that when things fall apart, as they will do, we can hang out! ;-) But, it was just discussion. I'm always up for a trip somewhere!!! Always!

Well, just don't import any men from my side of town, you'll only be disappointed. ;-)

Desiree said...

yo!
I'm up for it. i dont know if my boss will be though :)

But yeah, let me know. I'm not picky about where we go. I'd just be happy to be vacationing :D

So yeah.

Dude, seriously that Adrian dude is amazing. He must have been wanting to settle down - that's probably why you were first choice, because you seem like you'd be a good wifey.

Karla said...

Janette: Chica of course you are an "original" sucia. Anyone who joined before June of 04 is an original.

You mean i am not the only one who runs in to all the married/girlfriend/gay guys in town. Damn it is nice to know. I don't "do" that kind of man either. Hmmm maybe we can met some during our retreat?
Diablo look at you little miss traveler. You will have to let us know about your trip to D.R. and Argentina.

Monica: LMAO, girl your comment had me rolling on the floor. Damn i love my sucias:).

Envizable: Yup a whole week. I know i am very lucky, it is one of the perks that comes along with working for the school district.

Joanne: OOOOOH that would be evil but sooo damn funny. A retreat at the same time and place. Damn! I dunno you guys tell me i am up for anything.

Desiree: We will have to work on your boss :) Adrian bueno he is something else. He really is. Awww you are so sweet. Thank You prima :)

Reese The Law Girl said...

Whoa, he married a girl he just met? Wow. That's...psycho...


Ahhh, yes, an anti-sucias retreat? Hmmm?? I hear Miami. May I throw in Vegas? Either way, where ever we go, I'm in! :)

Caro said...

ok.....so i'd love to do an anit-sucias retreat.......but i'm a hella youngin, so i dunno if i'd be able to hang out with you people.

i vote nyc.

The Grouchy One said...

Count me in, chica ;)

CubanDiva said...

Karla, Chica, I already told you I ame going find you a nice Cubano! lol
You KNOW I am down for trips to where ever whenever! lol. We need to just get ta planning and then let all the Original Sucias know the scoop!

SuzLue said...

Awwww, just because I still check in w/the sucias, doesn't mean I'd not want to meet you guys! I may be the oldest of the bunch, but I can still hang!!!! Th retreat is actaully being professionally planned, and Shelley may even be on a panel, so it may be different next year...Vegas sounds like fun!!! Let me know...I'm in if I'm welcomed...

Karla said...

suzette: of course you are welcomed. You are an "original" chica.