Friday, October 21, 2005

Stolen

I got this from Reese and Desiree.






You Are Most Like Charlotte!


You are the ultimate romantic idealist

You've been hurt before, but that hasn't caused you to give up on love.

If anything, your resolve to fall in love is stronger than ever.

And it's this feminine optimism that men find most appealing about you.



Romantic prediction: That guy you are seeing (or crushing on)?

Could be very serious - if you play your cards right!




Which Sex and the City Vixen Are You Most Like?
Take This Quiz Right Now!



Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.

4 comments:

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

I wonder the same thing as Tannia - but taking those quizzes is great for fun.

Reese The Law Girl said...

Hey, Karla, if you're Charlotte, and Dez is Carrie, and I'm Miranda, who is Samantha? We need a Samantha! ;)

PS: I love your sucias post. I responded to it. :)

Karla said...

Tannia: no se if it is true but in some ways i do think it is. When the show was on i would tell caro that i had a lot in common with Charlotte, so who knows.

Elsie: Online quizzes are the best things to take when you are bored.

Reese: Hmmm I don't know where our Samantha is? But you are right we need a Samantha!

I am glad you liked my sucia post and i agree with your response. I was kind of worried about posting it because i did not know what kind of reaction i would get. I am glad i met all those "original" sucias as well. We all have together some time. Like soon.

Caro said...

i'm carrie.

that's, really, no surprise.