Monday, July 10, 2006

Best Of El Papi Chulo List

So I know I am a little late posting this and I do apologize but umm this is hard work :). Since you ladies have been so patient, I am going to give you a present, TWO pictures of each papi chulo. Los Papi's are in order of their respective list. Happy (very belated) Anniversary El Papi Chulo List!


Part 5: Wentworth Miller



Franky G

Matthew McConaughey


Part 4:



Boris Kodjoe

Patrick Dempsey

Chris Evans


Part 3:
Paul Walker







Mark-Paul Gosselaar


Amaury Nolasco

Part 2:

Derek Jeter


Alberto Pujols







Daddy Yankee

Part 1:

Orlando Bloom


Alex Rodriguez

The Rock



Now for El Papi of all Papis. Thanks to everyone who voted it was a close call.




And the winner is.....




Daniel Sunjata!



7 comments:

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

I love this post 2! They are ALL hotties!

Reese The Law Girl said...

OMG!!!

I ABOUT FELL OVER IN MY CHAIR WHEN I SAW ORLANDO'S PICTURE!!!

FREAKIN' HOT!!! I LOOOOVVVVEEE HIM!!!

;D

Desiree said...

I love you. I just do. I love you. Thanks for making my day again.

SoozieQ said...

I think I've died and gone to heaven...

**sigh**

DAMN, that was a hell of a post girl! I love you for making my day a whole lot brighter....

A-Rod, Daddy Yankee and Orlando....

All we needed was Eminem...but this list will definitely do honey.

Hope all is well...Abrazos!

Karla said...

Thank You, Thank You!

SOOOZZZIIIIIIIEEEEEEE girl where have you been? I have been so worried about you. I am glad to see you back on blogger. I missed you chica.

Caro said...

i love you and these lists.

CubanDiva said...

Girl this post needs a better post warning. lmao...All of those men are HOTTIES!!! I have to stop looking at your blog from work