Tuesday, January 31, 2006

El Papi Chulo List Part 4

Yes, I know i said "coming soon" and it has not been soon enough but here it is (FINALLY!) El Papi Chulo List Part 4. Enjoy!
Daniel Sunjata
Everyone should take a second right now and say "Thanks Shelley" for it was through her blog that i found este papi. Daniel here is on "Rescue Me" and he has been in a few movies like "Brother to Brother". I thought he would be a very nice way to start off the list.


Juanes
Ok, I know what you are think. " What?, Really Karla? I mean really?" and YES i think Juanes here is un papi chulo. He has the whole bad boy rocker thing going for him and i for one LOVE it.


Antonio Banderas
What can i say he's un papi.


Rob Thomas
Rob is not really my type, pero Caro loves him and i could NEVER figure out why. That was until the other day when i saw an interview with him and by the end of it i was saying " aww. now i see why she loves him"

Jake Gyllenhaal
Go see "Jarhead" and it will all make sense.


Laz Alonso
Here is one more reason why you should see "Jarhead" este papi cubano is also in it.


Eduardo Verastugi
So "Chasing Papi" wasn't the best movie, but that has nothing to do with the fact que este tipo es un papi.
ChanningTatum
I sat through all of "Coach Carter" going "damn y este papi, who is he?" Thanks to Google i found out who he is. Channing here also did some modeling for Abercrombie & Fitch, Nautica, Gap, Aeropostale, Emporio Armani, and can also be seen in the upcoming movie "Havoc".

Kamar De Los Reyes
I know some of you are going "who is that?" Kamar here is a soap star. Soap as in " One life to live" where he has been heating up the small screen for some time now. My sister Elisa LOVES him, and that is the only reason why 1. I know who he is and 2 she watches "One life to live".


Wilson Jermaine Heredia
No, i am not obsessed with this "Rent" cutie. It is not my fault that he is a papi.


Tyson Beckford
If i need to explain why Tyson is on here then umm we need to talk.

George Clooney
George is the older version of El papi chulo. No, Caro i am not stealing your Martini Man.

Gael Garcia Bernal
Ay Gael, Gael, Gael. Just look at him and you know why he is on the list.


Nick Lachey
I don't know what Jessica was thinking this man is HOT!


Mario Lopez
I use to love him way back in the days of "Save by the Bell".

Kerr Smith
I am going to be honest with you here, I have NO idea who he is but damn does he look good in that suit.

Chris Evans
If you saw the "Fantastic Four" then Chris here will be familiar to you.

John Leguizamo
John here is on this list because he cracks me up and any man who can rock a wig and heels like John did in " To Wong Foo Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar" deserves to be on this list.

Eduardo Xol
I am a HUGE "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" fan, so Eduardo is on here not only because he is HOT but because he is part of that show.

Boris Kodjoe
Ay, just look at him, those lips, that smile. (sight) Ay dios i need a break.


Ok i am back......




No, i am not hold on.





Ok back...let's continue with the list.

Patrick Dempsey
McDreamy he is.


Ryan Phillipe
Este mango me lo como verde, maduro como caiga.



Blair Underwood
I dont even know where to start.



So, here is a new section to El Papi Chulo list it is titled "Que Lindo" (How Cute) because this kid is just soooooo cute.

Wilson from Mad Hot Ballroom
By the way Mad Hot Ballroom is a GREAT movie and if you have not seen it you need to get on it and rent this movie. You are going to love it. Anyways back to the list, Wilson here is soooo cute not only does he have the MOST beautiful eyes i have ever seen but the boy can dance.

So that is the list for this time. Believe it or not there are still papi's left for a part 5 but we are going to have to wait on that one.

14 comments:

derek said...

There is only one guy that has issues on that list...

Nick Lachey. That bastard. Even though Jessica is about as smart as a box of dull rocks he didn't have to cheat on her. Also, he sang "The Victors" on top of "The Shoe". His uncle should disown him...

Everyone else is cool...even though Shrek 2 made me look at Antonio Banderas very differently... I think Melanie softened him a bit...she's the anti-Jessica Simpson (she's super brilliant). But, he's still a bad ass.

Caro said...

damn karla, digin' into my pool much?

georgey is NOT a papi chulo....you dont think of "papi chulo" and georgey....come ON.

YAY ROB!!!! i LOVE him.....omg, he is so hot to me and i just love him overall, i'm glad you kind of see part of my love for him.

and yay jakey! those are my faves...of course

KERR SMITH WAS THE GAY GUY ON DAWSON'S CREEK!! come ON karla, get with it!

what has this list come to..you put men you dont even know? ugh, karla....you list SLUT!

*slams door*

Reese The Law Girl said...

HOT! SO HOT!!!

When I grow up I'm going to marry Patrick Dempsey, Blair Underwood, Ryan Phillipe, Tyson, Boris Kodjoe...

Oh, hell! I'm going to marry ALL OF THEM!!! ;)

Joanne said...

Ohhhhhh man! *Fanning myself furiously* You always do it with this list.... I LOVE it as usual.

And, as for Reese, you papi chulo/hot boy hoarder! You CANNOT have all of them!!!!!! And, if you try, you'll have to get by me first! :-P

Reese The Law Girl said...

Oh, no she didn't!

[Reese takes off her earings, pulls her hair back, and grabs the vasoline]

It's on, Joanne!!!

;-p~~

Mrs. S said...

That list was awesome ... tks for sharing it w/us ... =)

Caro said...

uh-oh joanne....watch out...reese broke out the vasoline.

=P

Karla said...

Derek: If and that is a big IF i remember correctly Jessica cheated on Nick first and i think with three different guys.

Caro: LOL, shut up! It's my blog and i can post what i want to. I never watched Dawson's Creek.

Reese and Joanne: Now ladies behave or less there will no longer be a list.

Mrs. S: Welcome to my blog.

Shelley: OMG! you know who Kamar is! You are like the only other person other then my sister that i know that knows who he is. I do have to agree with you it is a great list. i told you all that it was HOTTER then ever.

SuzLue said...

thank you thank you thank you! Besitos besitos besitos! This is just what I needed to see! Woooohooo!

Joanne said...

Reese, girl, you can grab all the vaseline you want, I'm still gonna whoop your behind! ;-)

Just jokes... you know it's all love, you just have to share... :-P

Reese The Law Girl said...

LOL @ Shelley and her Jill Scott reference. ;)

I failed sharing in kindergarten, Joanne. I know, I have issues. ;)

Jessica R. said...

WOoooWWW!! Great list how do you find all these papis?? I would've loved to have seen Benjamin and Arod again though =) they deserve to be repeat papis on every list.

CubanDiva said...

Kerr is the gay guy from Dawson's Creek! This is the best list EVER Karla!!!

CubanDiva said...

BTW Wilson is Grouchy's son. lol