Sunday, January 01, 2006

So Long 2005, Hello 2006!


Hey there strangers! Hows it going? Things have been going ok over here. Christmas came and went. I had a good time, ate too much, danced a lot, laughed and enjoyed the holiday. Caro has pic's up on her blog so go check them out.

I am a little pissed at Santa, I asked for Daddy Yankee this year and umm i did not get him. I think Santa got lost on the way to my house. :)

We went up to Vail for our traditional after Christmas trip. Had a lot of fun ran in to Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake at Los Amigos. Cameron is very nice and even waved and said " hi" to the 18 dominican people around her. We then went up to Avon. OMG i did not think that i could love a place more then i love Vail but Avon is winner. When my aunt said we were going to Avon i was expecting to be attacked by women with lipsticks and blush, but that was not the case. It sooooo beautiful up there.

I have been enjoying my two week vacation from work but i am ready to go back to work. I know, i never thought i would say that but i am. I am starting to get a little bored of being home.

New Years was fun a little more low key then Christmas but it was still fun.

In a way i am glad that 2005 is over. It was an ok year not as bad as 2004 but not the best. I do have to be thankful for 2005 because during that year I learned a lot not only about myself but also about my family and people in general and i am grateful for those lessons that i learned.

Best quote from 2005 goes to my tia Margarita and her husband Bill:

Maga: " The cop's don't deserve to know everthing because there are thing and then there are THINGS, if you can handle it on your own then handle it." We were talking about drunk drivers.

Bill: " The best way to lose weight is to get salmonella, you lose like 10 lbs in a month."
On his weight lost plan for after the holidays.

Yes, my aunt and uncle are CRAZY.

Mark your calanders, January17 is the one year anniversary of Real Women Have Curves, I am going to have together with Reese to plan the party :)

Also to start 2006 out with a bang i have a profile pic....Red from Fraggle Rock!

Bueno I hope everone enjoyed their holiday's and I hope that 2006 bring all of you many good things.


Oh and i did not foget you ladies during the holidays and i even got you a gift. Here it is a pic of my cousin Javi in Iraq. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Caro said...

breathe's anniversary is either on the 16th or the 17th....we need to have a party!!

Reese The Law Girl said...

OOOOHHHH, PAR-TAY!!!! ;)

Now, here's the important question:

When is Javi leaving Iraq so that you can send him my way to the FL?

I'm totally serious. Sooooooo, hot!!!! ;)

Jessica R. said...

Nice pic!! it's always nice to see some eye candy.
Sorry you didn't get Daddy Yankee - maybe once he finds out how Santa F'd up - he'll come and make it up!

Happy New Year

The Grouchy One said...

Karla,

Maybe DY is waiting for your birthday?? LOL ;)He probably got the memo too late.

I love the pictures! Thanks Caro

Ps, Javi is hot!

SoozieQ said...

Hi Mamas: HAAAAAAPPPYYYYY NEW YEAR chica.

1) Boo - no Daddy Yankee...(DAMN that man is fine.)

2) El Primo esta guapo...

3) Wishing you all of the great stuff you deserve for 2006...woo hoo!!

4) Spammers suck @#%&*!!!!

Karla said...

Caro: Hell ya we are going to have a party. hmmm maybe we can plan a double party?

Reese: LOL, i don't know when Javi is leaving Iraq but i will let him know that he has to report to Fl.

Jessica: Girl, i hope you are right.

Marissa: Shit, DY always gets the memo to late you all ready know this :)

Mon: YES!!!!!!! that would be the coolest present.

A quick shout out to all the park rangers.

Soozie: Happy New Years to you too chica.