Monday, January 16, 2006

Last Nights Dream

I know that this is not going to make sense to anyone but Caro and Gabe but here you go. This morning I woke up laughing from a dream I had. Now normally I am not the type of person who remembers their dreams but I remembered this one clearly.


Fast forward to the future, where we see Karla cooking in her kitchen when one of her children comes in.

Child: “ Ma”

Karla: “ Yeah”

Child: “ Ma, could I ask you something?”

Karla: “ Ah ha go ahead”

Child: “ Mami, why do you hate me?”

Karla: “ Que?”

Child: “ Why do you hate me?”

Karla: “ Baby, I don’t hate you. Why do you think that?”

Child: “Umm, because you picked a crazy women to be my nina”

Karla: “ First of all don’t call your nina crazy, and second of all what in the world are you talking about?”

Child: "Ay, look”

Child points to Caro dancing in the living room.

Karla: “ Ha, Ha, oh man that is funny, your nina is in no way crazy because she is dancing by herself.”

Child:” Uh, Ma there is no MUSIC.”

Karla: “ So”

Child: “ So she is CRAZY.”

At this point Karla’s second child walks in.

Child 2: “Mami, she is doing it again.”

Karla: “ Who is doing what again?”

Child 2: “ Nina Nataly, she is flirting with my friends again.”

Karla:” Ay dios mio.”

Karla: “ NATALY”

Nataly: “ WHAT?”

Karla: “ Get away from that child.”

Nataly: “I wasn’t doing anything?”

Karla: “ Ah ha, I am sure you weren’t just get away from the child.”

Nataly: “ Fine”

Child 2: “ Umm, what are you and mom talking about?”

Child 1: “ How my nina is crazy”

Karla: “ She is not crazy, now get out of here both of you I have to finish cooking.”

Child 1 and 2 ignore Karla and keep talking.

Child 2: “ Dude, your nina is not crazy I mean just look at mines.”

Child 1: “ No man, my nina is crazy, I mean just look.”


Child 1 points to Caro who is still dancing in the living room by herself with no music.


Child 2: “ Umm, wow ok you win she is crazy”

Child 1: “ You see I told you.”

Child 2: “ Why is she wearing a fur coat?”

Child 1 : “ Because she is phucing crazy.”

Child 2: “ Oh, and what is up with the shiny shoes?”

4 comments:

Caro said...

LOL

notonly is nina crazy but she makes boys crazy.

Desiree said...

Haha, thats funny. I'm sure the fur coat has some wonderful satin lining too.

Elle J said...

LMFAO.. that totally beats my dream where I spray King Kong with perfume that helps him to fly.

CubanDiva said...

LMAO! that was a GREAT dream!