Sunday, January 08, 2006

The Wind of Change...

...is blowing and i can't keep ignoring it. There are a few changes that i need to make in my life. I should have made them a long time ago, but out of fear and because i did not want to let go of certain people i decided to ignore the signs that kept telling me it was time.

I wish i could make these changes without having to let go of some people, but i need to make them. I need to stop interfering with my life and just let what is suppose to happen, happen.

I can't no longer keep putting my life on hold for other people.

I once saw a sign in a car shop ( yeah i know out of all place a car shop) that said " It is never to late to be, the person you might have become." well it is time for me to stop holding my-self back and become the person i am suppose to be.

It's time for me to step into the wind.

This in no way means that i am going to stop blogging.

7 comments:

Desiree said...

Good for you girl.

Honestly, I wish I had the guts to do that myself. : /

SoozieQ said...

do YOU mija...that should be number one!!! good luck sweetie!

Joanne said...

Sounds like a good time, a good attitude, as good a day as any. Continue to be the wonderful, positive, bright person that you are and you will reap the rewards that are yours for the taking... Good luck with the people you have to let go, it's soooo hard, I know, but in the end so much better for you. But, you know that already! HUGS!

Jessica R. said...

Everyone's right - you are amazing. It's the new year and it's always good to "clean out the closet". Taking care of yourself is most important for the long haul.
You go woman!!

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Hi Karla: Change can be difficult (IMO) but I believe that you possess the strength to make this necessary change in your life and always remember to love yourself and God first. You'll do just fine mija. :)

Priscilla said...

The fact you recognize its time for change is the first step. For me, it was like a ton of bricks being lifted off of me and I truly felt alive! I'm happy for you girl, hugs to you.

CubanDiva said...

Happy New Year Karla! Out with the old in with the new! You deserve the best!