Monday, September 04, 2006

A night under the stars

Last Friday I took Nataly, My mom, Nataly's mom, Caro's mom and a few of our aunt to the Ricardo Arjona concert.

I LOVE Ricardo Arjona, he is one of my favorite singers ever! So when I heard he was coming I knew that I was going no matter what. When we returned from Ny, I started making calls and was able to get 10 tickets.

I know that some people think that 10 tickets are alot but there were not. Everyone wanted to go and there were not enough tickets. So we decided to make it a girls night and I took the ladies with me and Nataly because it was her birthday a few days before that. We had AMAZING seats and I have to take a minute to thank Edwin for the hook up.

Everyone met up at my house and then we went to the Coors Amphitheatre where the concert was held. I love that venu because it is an outdoor venue and that night was just beautiful. It was your typical August Colorado night with a light breeze and all the stars out. It was just breath taking. Then to top it all off we had great music.

The concert was amazing. I can't even discribe it to you. The place was packed and everyone was happy, singing along, and just having a great time. Ricardo is just amazing and so damn sexy. I know from looking at pictures of him you might not think so but there is just something about him that makes him so sexy.

Since Nataly and I were sitting in a separete section from the ladies the ride home was full of converstation. The ladies were so happy and excited it was so cute and made all the work I went through to get those tickets worth it. Nataly was talking about how sexy Ricardo Arjona was when Caro's mom mention that he had a nice behind....lol. Nataly and I had to agree...lol.

Those ladies are so cute. They were cracking Nataly and I up the whole way home. They talked about everything from the songs they loved to what the girls in front of them were wearing....lol. I was able to take a few pictures and was able to capture a few seconds of one of my favorite song on video before my camera died, because it hates me. Thanks to Youtube I was able to find the whole video. The sounds is not all that great but hey.

So here it is for you to enjoy. The ladies are ready for their next concert and ask me everyday when we are going to do it again...lol.
La Naty and me at the concert.
Us again.
LOL, I dont even know.


Ricardo Arjona.
Acompaname a estar solo (one of my favorites):

3 comments:

Caro said...

i'm jealous...but i'm SO happy you ladies got to go!! =)

i still cant get over my little mami commenting on a ricardo's ass...but you know, i leaen to deal with it.

yar....i think i'm going to post...i'm feeling posty.

Desiree said...

Looks like fun, you look beautiful!

lonelygirl86 said...

God, That was Like the BEST birhtday PRESENT EVER!!!! I hear you