Saturday, November 18, 2006

A change is coming my way.

I was tired of the old template.

I needed something new.

What do you think of the new template?

I changed my Myspace also.

I get bored and this is what happens. I end up changing everything.

About the last post. It was not directed at one person but a few. I need to vent and when I saw those postcards on Postsecrets . I just couldn't help myself. They said what I have wanted to say for a long time.

Posting those cards helped me get over the situation. I can finally let it go and move on. Thanks for asking though.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

karla, i love you.

and i'm still upset about our little cousin. and our older one at that, but the older one is old news.

and i also still miss you and want to be home and am very exicted to do things with you andbe in your company......and we SO need a parking lot convo.

and i miss you.

and i love you.

and i'm digging the new template.....i always want to change mine, but i'm so terrible at doing that type of thing, lol.

lurve you.

Alisa Valdes said...

This template rocks, girl. How can I get me one?

Reese The Law Girl said...

Love the new template Karla. I'll go check out your myspace as well. :)

Suvii said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new look of the blog!!! I'm gonna dd you to myspace if you don't mind!

Karla said...

Caro: I love you and miss you a ton. Thank You for your comment. It meant a lot.

Alisa: Thanks. You can go here and get a template.I hope you find one you like.

Reese:Thanks let me know what you think of the myspace.

Suvii: Thank You, of course i dont mind.

Karla said...

i forgot to place the link...opps sorry http://www.isnaini.com/category/blogger-templates/

Srta. G said...

Karla... nice new look... also I like the song you have on your Myspace.... i think i will have to download it soon.

Have a happy Thanksgiving. Any exciting plans?