Wednesday, December 27, 2006

El cádaver del minuto que paso, me dice que asi se vive aquí te guste o no

"The cadaver of the minute that passed, tells me this is how you live here whether you like it or not."

So much to write about and yet now that I am sitting here in front of the computer. I can't remember a single thing that I was going to write about. I hate when that happens.

Anyways...

Thanks to the wonderful blizzard we had here I have been off for a week now. I needed a break. I was going crazy at work but now that I am home. I can't wait to get back to work. I don't know when I became my mother. I really don't. My mother can never be still she is always moving always doing something. Here I am with two weeks off and I am bored which leads me to move around. I find that I am figity. I'm here and then there. I dont even know what to do with myself anymore. I better find something soon before I lose my mind.

Other then that things are good. Really good. Since my last real post on here things have gotten better. I can gladly say that I am back to being 100% me. It nice to be back. I have noticed that since I have made changes in some parts of my life other parts seem to arrange themselves. Since the last time I posted, I have lost 25 lbs, been proposed to twice, met a new guy, ran in to an old one, reunited with some old friends, made some new ones, laughed a lot, stopped crying, laughed some more, slept like a baby, enjoying life that much more.

I have a ton of pictures to share with you guys but that would be an other post.

2 comments:

Suvii said...

Karla, so glad things have turned around! Congrats on all the positive happenings!!!!! Hope your holidays were wonderful. Any fun plans for New Year's?

Caro said...

=)
i'm so happy you're you. so so happy.