Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Two Years Already?

So two years ago today, I started this little blog. OMG, Where did the time go?

The other day I was reading through some old post and could not help but laugh at myself. I also noticed how much I have grown in the last two years. I want to thank the people who read this blog or who have read this blog at one point in time. Thank you for your comments and advise at one point or an other.

Anyways before I get all sappy and stuff.

Happy Two Year Anniversary Real Women Have Curves!

6 comments:

Caro said...

so i commented on this a few hours ago, but i guess it didnt work because my internet hates me. =(

happy anniversary!!!! yayay!!!

i love you, karla, and i will keep reading for as long as you let me.....and then some.

Suvii said...

So glad I met you, my IFF (stealing Dez' term) and I look forward to reading your blog for many more years to come!

Srta. G said...

Happy 2 years blogging.

I hope all is well in CO.

I'm off to Santo Domingo this Friday for 10 days. I'm staying with friends... it should be fun. And I'll see what unfolds with the guy I like.

Chau!! & Take care.

Desiree said...

Happy Anniversary! Dude. Its been a while ha? I remember the pink template. Those were the good ol' days. We blogged alot, and commented alot. Now everyone has their own stinkin' lives.

Karla said...

Caro: I love you, and you are always welcome to read my little blog.

Suvii: I am also glad I met you, my IFF (Sorry Dez but it is a great term.) Thanks for reading.

Janette: All is snow in Colorado has been for the last 5 or 6 weeks. I am so jealous take me with you to D.R.!!!! I hope you have a great time and good luck with el chico.

Dez: Yeah it has been a while. LOL, omg I almost forgot about that template....lol...we did use to blog alot and our comments were the best. *sight* the good ol' days. :)

ShoeGirl Corner said...

Happy Anniversary!