Saturday, February 03, 2007

May I Recommend: Music Edition

I noticed that it has been a while since I have posted one of these so here a few of my favorite music.

I know it is an old cd now but it is still a good one. If you have been on the fence about this one, i suggest that you pick it up. There is more to this cd then Sexyback. Yeah I know it's a good song but there are a lot of really good songs on this cd. Lovestoned, My Love, What Goes Around, Chop Me Up. Are all really good. You can listen to this cd all day.




Yet an other old but good cd. Just like Mr. JT's cd, there are a bunch of great songs on this cd other then Aint No Other Man.Hurt, Candyman, Still Dirrty, Here To Stay are all great songs.




Now this is an old cd. It came out in 2005 but it is good. I discovered Ha*Ash while watching the novelas with my mami. I love this cd. Si Tu Quieres Ser, Ya No, Amor A Medias, No Te Puedo Enamorar. Are all good songs but my favorite is Que Hago Yo?.



All of the artist listed above are good but my favorite are these guys:





This is my FAVORITE cd at the moment. I listen to it all the time. Don't let the cover art fool you. This is an amazing cd. Tamacu is the first song from this duo that I heard and I fell in love with it. Diablo Rojo is also a very good song. The whole cd is good. It is a great cd to have on when you want to chill. I had it on during a dinner party and everyone loved it. Favorite song off of this cd is Ppa. It is just amazing.

That is what I am listening to right now. If you guys check any of these out let me know what you think.

No comments: