Monday, July 30, 2007

Top Five Reasons Why I Love Juan Luis Guerra

5. He is an amazing song writer. Have you looked up the lyrics for songs like Bachata Rosa?



I picked this version of the song because it has the lyrics in English and I know that not everyone who reads this blog speaks Spanish :)

4.He is proud of his roots and where he came from and loves to share it with the world.


Most of his music videos are shot in D.R.

3. He joined up with Mana (one of my favorite bands) to make one of the best song of 2007.


2. I grew up listening to his music.


1. He speaks on a full variety of topics in El Costo De La Vida, way back in 1992 and they are still valid today.


Hmm I am sure I can come up with more but I am pretty sure that everyone is jamming right about now. You can go here to find out some more about my beloved Juan Luis Guerra.

3 comments:

Coco said...

i LOVE his music!! thank you for the videos : )

cuidate!

CubanDiva said...

Hey Karla,
Where is he from? PR, DR? I love his music! Thanks for his CD!

Karla said...

Hey Coco,

Thanks for stopping by. I love his music also.

Kim,
He is from D.R.