Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Me Haces Falta

I really do miss this little blog, and all of you.To all of you who still come by and check to see if I have written anything yet. I thank you for checking in and I apologize for the lack of blogging. There are times where I feel like like I should blog but then I really don't have much to blog about. I am pretty boring...Lol. I am working on that.

Lets see what is going on...I have now lost a total of 9 lbs. So the Great Weight Lost of '08 is going well.Even though, I have no desire to exercise. I mean at all, so I have to find a new motivation for working out. I am still careful with what I eat, I just don't want to work out.

Anyways...

I was reading through this here little blog and I noticed that I owe you guys a new El Papi Chulo List. I am going to work on that some time over the weekend. So please make sure to leave your suggestions in the comment section.

5 comments:

ShoeGirl Corner said...

Javier Bardem

ShoeGirl Corner said...

One more thing I forgot to tell you. Check me out on KUHF.org!! I was on yesterday with my "This I Believe" essay.

Desiree said...

Ha! I cant even ck out ur papi chulo posts anymore, cause i get all embarrassed when Ben catches me looking at them! LOL

Coco said...

a papi chulo list?!
apurale! ; )
i need some eye candy!!

9lbs... wow!!
this is great! : )

un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.

bendiciones.

CubanDiva said...

Yay Papi Chulos!! lol