Wednesday, March 14, 2007

They Say New Life Makes Losing Life Easier To Understand

I know it has been a while. Things have gotten a little crazy around here.

This is a happy post believe it or not.

6 months after my grandfather passed away my cousin Karina gave birth to a beautiful, healthy little girl. Baby Madyson is the cutest! Oh goodness do I love her. I can't being to tell you how much joy and happiness that little girl has brought to our family.

15 days after my grandmother passed away my cousin Neri gave birth to twins. A beautiful and healthy girl and boy. Arianna and Daniel are also super cute like Maddi. Ari and Danny have also brought us a whole lot of joy and happiness.

We have been having a crazy baby boom in this family. Not only do we have Maddi, Ari, and Danny but we will be joined by TWO new additions soon. In some ways I cant help but feel like my grandparents had something to do with it.

In a way it is bittersweet. I can't help but wish they were still here so they could meet all of the new additions, yet at the same time I understand that they had to go.

Of course I have pictures.



Madyson



Arianna on the left Daniel on the right.

I have a feeling that my grandparents are smiling down with pride at these new additions.

6 comments:

Suvii said...

Oh my, they are tooooooo cute! I love babies!! And yes, they have a way of just filling lives with happiness, smiles and love! Glad to see you are ok.. been thinking of you....

On a totally unrelated topic, isn't it time for another Papi Chulo list????

Chrissy said...

OH EM GEE BABIES!!

they are so cuteseh-- I can't even deal with it. I just want to hug them.


congrats to the whole fam. :)

Desiree said...

Awwwww....Sooooo cute! :)

ShoeGirl Corner said...

Children are a blessing from God. Enjoy!

SuzLue said...

Awww Karla~ Your family is blessed to have such cute healthy babies arriving into the family. Your Grandparents are smiling down on these blessings! It'll be up to you and your cousins to continue what your Grandparents started - Tell the stories, share their love. Memories and stories are forever.

Caro said...

so, everytime i come back to your blog and look at these pictures these babies' cuteness only increase...how is this possible???

THEY'RE SO DAMN CUTE.

these babies make me want babies, though that aint gonna happen right now.....the family can continue getting them for elsewhere. ; )