Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Did You See?

Did You see my honey Daddy Yankee on the cover of Latina Magazine?

If the answer to that question is no then, umm you need to get on it and check it. I will warn you that there are some VERY sexy pictures of him in there and also that he is taken. I claimed him a LONG time ago.

Also there was a really good article about him in New York Time Magazine last week.

I will try to find a copy of the article and the cover so that i can share it with you guys.

Until then go out and buy a copy of Latina Magazine.

6 comments:

Desiree said...

I haven't opened the mag yet. I just reported it to you first. I have a subscription too :)

Jessica R. said...

I cancelled my Subscription a few years back - i'm regretting it now!! I'll have to go buy a copy - he's a hottie.

CubanDiva said...

I have a subscription, but I haven't received mine yet! AWWW man!!

Priscilla said...

Mmm hmm. DY looked so good.
I still need to read the article.

CubanDiva said...

I finally got mine!! Que sexy el!!

Mrs. S said...

Girl, Latina is my favorite Magazine and Yes! I did see mi papi chulo Yankee, can I say, WOW, he looked amazing ... loved the cover!