Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm Back

I'm back from my meeting. Pueblo was ok, it is a small city but i had a nice time here are some pic's.

Union Avenue Historic District.


HARP River Walk.

The weather was really nice down there. That is why that lady is wearing shorts, in February!


The sign as you enter the city. I have no idea why Pueblo is the home of heroes, if anyone does please let me know.
South Pueblo Street Gallery, this place was really cool because there was a ton of cool art all over the place.


Martin Luther King Museum

2 comments:

CubanDiva said...

Karla,
I read that Pueblo is where some of the Navajos that were code writers in WWII lived and they all received Medals of Honor for writing codes that the Japanese couldn't decifer.

Karla said...

Ah, thanks for filling me in.