Monday, March 06, 2006

Baby Karla

Yes, I am alive and i actually wrote a entry to post but i am being lazy. So instead of my wonderful post you guys get some just as wonderful baby pic's of who else me.

I know, I have a BIG head and my mom had to show off my big bald head by clipping a hair clip on my big bald head. Besides that my dress is fierce and did you see those shoes? So hot. I will also like to point out my then blue eyes. Do you see that people? they have been "light" since I was very little.

Damn, i look good for being a few hours old. Do you guys see how i rock the mohawk at 1 day old. Do you see that? Look at that pose. I love the camera. I had dreams of being a supermodel since then. I'm still working on them.

6 comments:

Reese The Law Girl said...

OMG! Is it Flashback Week on everyone's blog?

Talk about oneness of mind...

Spooky. ~shudder~

(And, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm serious, everyone had the same idea this week. Weird.)

Reese The Law Girl said...

Oh, and you were a cutie-patooty baby. :D

Jessica R. said...

Look how cute you were - yes you were a star from the beginning!!

Work it!

Desiree said...

VERRRY cute!!! Ok, my turn. Tomorrow i'm posting my nerdy baby pic again! Yeah!

Caro said...

oh knows....i'm gonna have to dig into the archive.

CubanDiva said...

LOVE the pictures Karla! I am going to have to put up some of my baby pics. lol