Tuesday, March 28, 2006

St. Patricks Day and Kentucky Pictures

So here they are the pictures you all have been waiting for. We will start with St. Patrick's Day.

Nataly and Caro came by to say goodbye before they went out to PARTY!

The night had not even started and these two were trying to eat each other...lol

Look it is me!

I knew that we were in trouble when this was the sign that greeted us in Atlanta...LOL!

We made it there with no problems.


The cool thing about Kentucky is that they have cool signs like this one all over talking about their history.
This is fourth street live where all the bars and hot clubs are at, they are not kidding about the street being closed and the party being open.

They have cool art work like this EVERYWHERE.


We went to the Louisville Slugger Museum. Which is one of the reason why Louisville is famous for.


Where we were able to get up close and personal with memorabila like this. Which is Yogi's old bat.

They are also famous for the Kentucky Derby.

On our last day there we went to the Muhammad Ali Center.
If you ever go to Kentucky, I suggest that you go the Muhammad Ali center. It was AMAZING.

The Ali Center from outside.

We were able to see old fights of The Greatest.


To end this post here is a picture of his most famous saying "Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee."

And that was my trip to Kentucky, which was actually really cool. I had a good time and learned alot. See Dez I did post them :)

8 comments:

Desiree said...

Wow. I guess you weren't lieing!! :)

Thanks for sharing chica!

Joanne said...

OMG, I love these pics. Thanks for posting. Seems like Kentucky is pretty damn cool...maybe one day, if I have business there or something. ;-)

BTW, I just realized how much your cousin Nataly looks JUST like my cousin Laney... like spitting image... it's kinda scary!

ManNMotion said...

Did you run into any French people?

Jessica R. said...

Nice! Who know Kentucky had so much to offer - seems like a lot of sports culture.

Where are you off to next?

Caro said...

lol at the st patrick's day photos.

and louisville is 20x better than chattanooga.....i don care what your pilot has to sa about it. lol

Reese The Law Girl said...

I used to live in Cincy (for school) and I always would visit "the 'Ville" with friends. It really is a great place. Glad you had fun! :D

CubanDiva said...

I LOVE those pictures. Louisville is an awesome town. I love going there! You take some really great pictures!!

Karla said...

Des: You are Welcome.

Joanne: If you get a chance to go out there, go.

Do they really? Hmm i am going to have to see a picture of your cousin to compare them.

mannmotion: No i did not run into any French people while i was there.

Shelley: LoL, I dont know who did it.

Jessica: I am going down to Colorado Spring in April.

Irene: Gald to see you are doing ok and welcome back.

Caro: Ha ha ha

Reese: Yup, "the Ville" is pretty cool.

Kim: Thanks Kim!