Thursday, March 16, 2006

Where did you go?

So a few days ago I am running down my blog roll reading all of my dear blogger friends blogs when.... *GASP* Tannia's blog is GONE! Yes, GONE, I tell you i check a few times and it is still missing. I know she said that she was thinking about no longer blogging but she did not mention anything about taking down her blog. Then just as i was adjusting to a blogging life without Tannia, Shelley blog disappears as well. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE? Where is everyone going?

Does anyone else other then me ever wonder what happens to your blog friends once they are gone? I sit here and think " I wonder how that turned out" or " Are they getting married?" just random questions that pop into my head. I know it is hard to put yourself out here for million of people to see but i think it is an honor when someone lets you in to their life and shares a piece of themselves with you. Does that make sense?

No i am not drinking! or on drugs!

O.k before i go i just want to say Shelley and Tannia come back!! or stop by and say "Hi" let us know you are ok. I miss you guys.

6 comments:

Jessica R. said...

myspacemyspacemyspacemyspace

=)

atleast that's where you can find Shelley.

Tannia - i dont know what happened - i guessshe doesn't love us anymore =(

Don't get any ideas Karla - you're not allowed to leave!

Desiree said...

Tannia deleted her myspace too. or she deleted me from it, either or.

I'm probably going to delete my blog soon too. I'm thinking about it. I think I'll just leave the myspace. I waste too much time reading this stuff.

Karla said...

Damn You myspace!!!!!!

I am not leaving Jessica, not for a while.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Des you are NOT allowed to leave the blogging world. It would not be the same without you. Do you remember the good old days? Ligers, and Derek Jeter and becoming Dog Ladies? Do you remember? You can't leave Des you just can't. :)

Reese The Law Girl said...

The things I write don't seem to fit the way myspace is run. I'm into writing stories now, and I just don't like the myspace format.

In any case, I noticed a while ago that Tannia was gone. I was sad, but kept her link up just in case she came back. What's Shelley's myspace address?

Anyways, Dez you can't leave blogger! You can't! I don't do the myspace and if you left blogger, I would never see you again! :(

Jessica R. said...

I think we should all sign a petition to keep Des on blogger!!

It's just not allowed to even have the thought of leaving.
(i hope she comes back and reads this)

I won't blog on myspace either - It's two different worlds!

CubanDiva said...

I didn't know Shelley was gone too!! What is so special about myspace?