Friday, March 17, 2006

Going to Kentucky

Caro: "Did you just say you are going to Kentucky?"
Karla: " Ah ha"
Caro: " What?, Why?"
Karla: " For work."
Caro: " How long are you going to be there?"
Karla: " Four days."
Caro: " Damn"

Yup that is right I am going to Louisville, Kentucky I will be there till Tuesday night. I have a conference out there which should be a lot of fun. I am kind of excited to go because i love to travel and see new places. My co-worker is coming with me, so at least i will have someone to hang out with while i am there.

To end this post i wanted to share this image with you. I usually don't post political items on here but this one is funny.

8 comments:

Caro said...

good luck and god speed.

that label is awesome.

ManNMotion said...

Like we should apologize to the french

Jessica R. said...

Kentucky - WOAH!! you'll definitely have to tell us about that one!!!

I love the label!!

CubanDiva said...

Have fun in Louisville! Go see some sights if you get the chance. That label is hilarious.

Caro said...

okay....update on your trips..i wanna see picure of this "baby baby denver"

i also want the pictures from st patty's day, because they're classic.

love you muchissimo and i hope you're feeling better.

SuzLue said...

I've only been to Kentucky when I flew into the airport in Cincinnati, so I'll be waiting for details. I'm back from DR and sorry I didn't get to bring you along. I have to say, I'm loving Punta Cana, and I'm making plans to go back, and take R w/me too. Yea yea, friends that are now planning a trip together. 2 beds of course!

Mrs. S said...

That Label is toooo funny, my dad would freak out! Ha ...

Desiree said...

Ok yeah, we know you're back already. start updating. help me waste my company time by making me read more blogs.