Monday, April 24, 2006

The cat came back.

Hey there blogging buddies, how is everyone?

As you can see I have return from my week in Colorado Springs. My week out of town was an interesting one to say the least.

Some how on Thursday I cut my foot. I washed it out put some Neosporin and a Band-Aid on it and went on my way. On Friday night my foot was swollen, bright red, hot and itchy. So I grab a bag of ice and went to bed. On Saturday I woke up and all the ice had melted, but my foot still looked the same. So I skipped my English class and went to the doctor, who freaked out when he saw my foot and start calling out orders to the nurse. I felt like I was in an episode of E.R.

An hour later after a super-powerful injections of antibiotics and black marker making the area around my infection I was on my way, I stopped by the pharmacy to drop off my prescription. The Doc, said it was ok for me to travel as long as I followed some guidelines, and promise to go to the hospital at the first sign of trouble. So I was able to attend my conference. I am glad I did. Not only did I learn a lot, I was also able to meet some really cool people.

One of the good things about "The Springs" are all the men in uniform out there. There are about three military bases in that area alone. So it is need less to say that no matter where you went in "The Springs" there were always plenty of men in uniform. So to answer your question Reese, yes I worked really hard during my conference :P

5 comments:

Reese The Law Girl said...

ROTFL!!!

I was so going to ask that! In fact, as I read that post, I was like, "Man, it's just like I said on MySpace- she ain't working!" And then when you started talking about the hot boys, I was like "Now, I know she ain't working."

Hehehehehe...that's too funy. :D

Karla said...

Shhhhh Reese, don't tell anyone :)

Karla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joanne said...

How's the foot? Sounds just like the kind of work trip I like! ;-)

CubanDiva said...

How is your foot doing? Are we going to be able to party by June? lol Well, military bases are perfect places to find husbands that work. LMAO!!