Friday, April 14, 2006

Going to Colorado Springs

Well folks here I go again, leaving to yet another city for yet another conference. This time my travels take me to Colorado Springs or "The Springs" as some people like to call it. I will be gone for a week this time, and when I return on Friday night it will be only to prepare myself for the conference I have on Saturday morning. After that I have yet another fun filled week of conferences but those are all here in Denver. I hope everyone has a nice weekend. Happy Easter ! I will see you when I return.

4 comments:

SuzLue said...

Enjoy the Springs chica! I've got to get out to Tucson now for another meeting I'm putting together! It's fun traveling for work, but I can't wait for "my" own vacation!!! What is it that you do exactly?

Caro said...

oh my wow, that's a lot of speakers and all that jazz.

Joanne said...

Whew - they sure are keeping you busy!

Jessica R. said...

No Joke you're a busy woman - traveling woman more like - but traveling is such a treat (work related or not) - not many jobs let you do that - live it up!