Tuesday, October 31, 2006

El color de final de la noche, Me pregunta donde fui a parar

I'm BACK!!!!!!

I am glad that everyone enjoyed the new edition of El Papi Chulo List. I always say this but i think it should be repeated. As long as I am around there will be a Papi Chulo List. So don't worry ladies this list is not going anywhere.

New York was great. I love going home. I have a ton of pictures to share with you guys but I am going to post those later. I also have a whole bunch of crazy/funny stories to share with you guys but right now I am too tired. I must get some sleep.

I just really quickly wanted to send a congrats out to my husband (long story) G for winning the DIY networks Stud Finder contest. I am going to put him on blast right now by posting a pic. Oh well. Here he is.


Before I go, I am going to give you a preview of my trip to New York here is a picture of my "daughter". She is too cute. I am working on a plot to steal her :)


Oh yeah by the way Happy Halloween !!!!

2 comments:

Reese The Law Girl said...

First of all, the hot boy list was HOT!

Second of all, your "husband" is hot.

And third of all, that little girl is sooo cute! :)

Karla said...

Reese:

Thank You I am glad that you enjoyed the list.

About my husband, I know he is hot.

I LOVE her so much, she is the cutest thing ever.