Tuesday, October 24, 2006

El Papi Chulo List Part 6

So if you have been keeping up with this blog you know that I am leaving for a few days. I will be in New York. Since I will be gone I am leaving you with well what else El Papi Chulo List. I will see you when I return. Enjoy!



Lance Armstrong.
Lance, why didn't you tell us you were this hot?


Lenny Kravitz - enough said.


Jason Statham= Hotness.


Christopher Meloni.
Umm Law and Order: SVU is all I am going to say.


My Primo Joe.
Cause he's a Badass and he didn't think I would put him on here ha. Oh Ladies he is single.


Colin Farrell
My favorite bad boy.


Julian McMahon is walking sex.


Gary Dourdan.
One of the reason to watch CSI.


Jonathan Rhys Myers.
Besides the fact that he is sexy?


Presenting Rodrigo Guirao he is the Argentine Jesse Metcalfe. He plays the "Gardner" On Desperate Housewives en Argentina.


Barrio Boyzz.
You know they were hot back in the day.


Dave Navarro.
Para Suezette. I know that you love him.


Adrien Grenier.
This one is for Dez.


Danny Pino.
Para Suvii.


Jamie Camil.
Cause I love him.


Justin Timberlake.
Mr JT.


Benjamin Bratt.
I'm at a lost for words.


Ricky Martin.
Cause he is pretty to look at. Imagine seeing that every day first thing in the morning.



Ryan Reynolds.
Alanis has great taste.

Romany Malco.
You can catch this Trinidad Papi on Showtimes Weeds.



Ricardo Arjona.
Have you heard him sing?

Blaine Wilson.
The reason I am going to start watching more gymnastics during the Olympics.


Rodrigo Santoro.
The reason I am sooo going to Brazil.


Victor Webster.
Two scoops of yummy and my future husband.

9 comments:

SuzLue said...

HOT HOT HOT!!! Ayyye mi'ja!!! WOW! This is one wonderful list!!!! Wonderful pic of my man Dave!!! Muah! All the others - sheesh-I'm going to have to go to Brazil too, I'm still fanning myself! Thank you!!! Have a great time in NY - I can't wait to see pics and hear stories.

Safe travels~

Desiree said...

Wowzers....i love this post.

Caro said...

this was a lovely post.

have a lovely time in ny, yo.

and my brother is a hottie....he needs a lovely lady to scoop him up....he's hilarious, ladies.

Jessica R. said...

you have really outdone yourself this time!! NIIICCEEEE
I would like to take them all to a private island...and i can't tell you the rest =)~
but of course Arod would come along and be my main slave.

Suvii said...

Karla, ay, ay, ay. Is it hot in here??? Whew!!! Girl, you seem to be able to keep finding these gorgeous men out there!!!! Keep them coming!! (No pun intended!!!!) LOL

Srta. G said...

Que sexy! nice list.... :)

Karla said...

Suezette, Dez: Thank You. I am glad that you enjoyed the list.

Caro: Yeah we are going to have to work on finding Joe a girl.

Chrissy: Thanks. Check out Rodrigo in Love Actually.

Shelley: I have to agree with you. I am all about Victor.

Jessica: LOL. We all know who my main man slave is...lol.

Suvii: LoL

Janette: Thanks.

Srta. G said...

Karla...

How did your trip to Nueva York go??

Anonymous said...

Ayi... If I were to ever date a white boy he'd HAVE to be like JT.. Urban on the inside lol.