Saturday, April 14, 2007

Me tienes tan debilitada

This cold is trying to kill me. I have been sick for the last week and instead of getting better I keep getting worse. I have kept myself away from everyone because I don't want to get them sick. Which makes me sad because we have family visiting from Ny and I want to spend time with them yet I can't because I am sick.

I was able to hang out with them for a few minutes on Friday for a little while, while we prayed the rosary. It was the first rosary I prayed since my grandmother passed away. It is something that I have wanted to do for a long time, but was unable to.

When everyone returned from D.R. from my grandmothers funeral, my aunt brought me back one of my grandmothers rosary. It was the one I had bought her about two years ago. She told me that mama loved it and used it all the time in Ny. That she would show it off to everyone. That made me happy.

So on Friday when we were praying the rosary, I used mama rosary. The one I gave her. At first it was hard I could not breath much less speak. I did not realize how hard this was going to be. I had to fight back the tears as we prayed. As we went on it got a little easier. After we were done I went back up to my room away from everyone so that I would not infect them.

And so that has been my weekend. I have spent it watching movies and catching up on my shows, drinking a lot of water and medicine, sleeping and doing a whole lot of nothing.

During my weekend of doing nothing I found this video and it made my weekend. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.

3 comments:

Caro said...

adnexactly how that was so hard. =/ i just wish i coudl haveben there.

and why are you always so sick recently, =(, no good!

i loove youuuuuuu!!

Caro said...

i understand exactly*

i dont knwo why that came out so jumbled. =/

ShoeGirl Corner said...

I hope you're feeling better and thank you for making me laugh!