Monday, April 23, 2007

It's going to be alright no matter what they say, It is going to be a good day just wait and see.

I finally feel better, thanks to all the meds I was on for like a week straight. Anyways, my life is pretty much boring but yet I feel like I should write. I spent the afternoon babysitting Madyson yesterday. Which means I have new pictures! She is so freaken cute! There is no doubt that she is very much my cousins hija for she at 3 months is just like ever other female in this family, Mady loves gossip and being the center of attention. It is so cute and funny how mad she gets when you don't talk to her.

I am going to have to tape her next time so you can see what I am talking about. Until then here is a picture of Mady from Easter.



Yesterday was a very good day. Like I said, I spent the afternoon with Mady
and then we went to visit Mio who had her baby two days ago. Baby Mia is so cute. She is so tiny.



After that Nataly and I took her sister Nini to Village Inn where we talked about everything but mostly our grandparents and boys...lol. Weird combo I know.

After dropping Nini off because her mother was going to kill us if we did not get her home. We went to my house and Nat and I spent some time just talking. It was good to just spend time like that with Nat. You can tell we spend a lot of time together because we were finishing each other sentences or I would know what she was going to say before she said it. Nat kept telling to get out of her head.

During our conversations Nat and I could not help but notice all the good things that have happened to us in the last year. Yes there have been really hard, sad days but in between those bad days there were a lot of good days. Good days like the days when a new addition is born, the day we found out that Tia's cancer was still in remission, and the days we were able to spend with our family who was here visiting from Ny. Those were great days.

We realize during our conversation how truly blessed we are. We have a one of a kind family and all of that is due to my grandparents. Remaining united as a family was the one thing that was important to them. Well that and their faith. Don't get me wrong my family is huge and loud and crazy. They will drive you crazy and there are days where you swear that you are going to commit murder but then you remember how close we all are, the laughs, the crazy good food, the amazing parties, the amazing stories and most of all the love (they don't always show it but it is always there), and then it dawns on you that there is no where else you rather be.

3 comments:

Suvii said...

ok, those baby girls are officially too cute for words!

Caro said...

it's a friggin baby boom in this neck of the woods!

i miss you guys so much, oh my god....why am i leaving the country?!?!

i swear, those 10 days....i better see you guys, like every day!!!!

CubanDiva said...

You are surround by beautiful babies! I love it! :)