Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Houston We Have A Problem...

Where did my butt go? It was there a few days ago. Does anyone know?...anyone? If you see it could you please tell it to call home. Dude what the hell is going on here my butt is smaller now i know some people want to have a small butt, but not me i like my big hispanic butt and i want it back. First Caro and now me...damn you pilates.

I did not get to work out yesterday because we had Parent/Teacher Conferences last night so i was here till about 8 and when i got home i was so tired i just went to sleep. I did "good" though we had pagatii for dinner and i had only a little bit of pagatii with salad and two slices of bread. I heart bread and i don't think i can ever give it up. I am going to work out tonight and i still have to go to Target. I have to say that i heart Target if i could live there i think i would. Caro called me last night and told me that her friend Eileen is now reading my blog. You mean people actually read this? Hi Elieen! *waves* Wow that is pretty cool i have a reader who is not related to me. I feel loved. Ok i must go these people expect me to work.

1 comment:

Caro said...

lol, of course your loved!
i'm listening to your boys, maroon 5.

Dude! oh no! your butt!! mine went away, and i am still sad.....man, i didnt know these things could be temporary........maybe they'll come back......hopefully.

loves!!!!