Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Working Out Is Hard To Do

I know that exercising plays an important role in weight lost but why is it so hard for me to be motivated to work out. I like working out I really do and once I get start I find myself enjoying it. I really don’t know what is wrong with me how could one like to work out but then have a hard time working out? I don’t know I tell you I am weird.

Right now I am working out at home. I have two workout DVD's one is Winsor Pilates, I love that workout I find it so relaxing and I feel taller when I am done. My second is CRUNCH Cardio Salsa again I love the workout and I feel great once I am done. I am planning on buying two more DVD's as well as a weighted jump rope next week when I get paid. I love jump roping it's the one athletic thing that I have always been good at.

This week I have worked out on both Monday and Tuesday but only for 38 min. I usually work out for an hour. I am going to have to step it up today and do my normal hour workout.

So I know what you are thinking, " What is the problem?" the problem is that once I get home I sit down. Whether it is in a chair or on the couch or sometimes when I lay down on the floor because I am so tired. Once I sit down it is hard for me to get back up and that is the problem I don’t have the motivation to get back up and workout. So once I sit I stay sitting and then the time just fly’s by and before I notice it, it is time for me to go to bed and I have not worked out.

So I have been thinking of different ways to get motivated and so far none have worked. So if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

1 comment:

Caro said...

i still i havent been able to motivate myself to go workout, even with my ipod.
but that's mainly b/c i'm sick......so after i'm better, i'm really going to try.
--caro