Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I finally was able to workout.

Yes ,Finally I was able to workout for a whole hour yesterday and i felt great afterwards. I am not going to be able to go to any meetings this week. I am just to busy so i am just going to wait to go on Saturday since i dont have class this weekend.

Today i was walking out of my classroom (for those of you who don't know i work in a middle school)and I caught a glimps of myself in a hallway mirror and i had to stop and go who is that? I could not believe it was me I might not be losing pounds but i am losing inches. It was a cool moment.

Today after work i think i am going to srop by Target and buy a weighted jump rope so i can start to firm and tone my body even more. Well got to go.

2 comments:

Caro said...

yay, i'm so proud of you!
i'm glad you're seeing results and are feeling good about yourself.
miss you tons.
keep being amazing.

Caro said...

ps......2005, year of change, is SO on. =P