Monday, January 17, 2005

Real Women Have Curves....

And it seems that I have too many.

Welcome to my blog. Here I will post my weight lost journey. I joined Weight Watchers back in September of 2004 and have been going there ever since. My starting weight was 206 lbs. Being only 5'6 that made me overweight. I have been overweight all my life but it was a family picture mixed in with a few other facts that have helped me decide that now it is time to lose the weight.

Currently I weigh 201 lbs. I know what you are thinking you have been going to weight watchers for 4 months and are still weighing about the same. The last four months have been a vicious cycle of gaining and losing the same 7 lbs. Now how does one do that gain and lose the same pounds over and over again, its call self-sabotage and now I am feed up and am committed to lose the weight. That is why i made this blog to help me be accountable for my weight lost.


So now join me as i cut the fat.

1 comment:

Caro said...

and think you're cool.
change it up my friend!!