Friday, January 28, 2005

Just A Pretty Face

Why is it that when you are overweight or curvy (as I like to call it) you always here the same thing from guys " You have such a pretty face" That's it, that is all I get? I have a pretty face, no shit I already knew that.

They never say, " You are so damn hot I had to come over here and talk to you" or " Damn you are sexy/fine whatever you want to put in here". We don't even get those cheesy pick up lines that most women hear. Nope it's always the face, or the eyes or the lips what about the rest of me? In our you-have-to-be-as-thin-as-a-cracker society having curves is not a good thing especially if you have one to many.

This upsets me because there are a lot of AMAZING women out there who just happen to be overweight and they are being over looked. I am talking about smart, funny, incredible women. Since when does being over weight make you un-dateable? Can anyone tell me because I think I missed that memo?

1 comment:

Caro said...

well, i think you're a pretty karla ;)