Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Dominican Bachlorette: The Birthday Party

So our bachlorette goes to get ready for her birthday party and her phone rings.

Karla: " Hello"
B: " Karla, Where are you at?"
Karla: " Um at my house getting ready why?"
B: " What? the party was suppose to start an hour ago."
Karla: " What no one told me that, in fact no one told me anything?"
B: (sight) " What no one told you what time the party was?"
Karla: " eh no"
B: " Freaken Adrian."
B: " Let me call you back."
Karla: " Umm ok."

Karla in her head " and this is why we never let the men organize the parties"


So a few more phone calls like that later and Karla goes to her birthday celebration at Adrian's house.

At first the party is pretty slow and boring.

Before leaving for the party Karla gets in to an argument with her mother and so she is pissed when she arrives at the the party the boys take it as Karla being mad at them but she wasn't so at first everyone thought the boys had failed because they thought that Karla hated the party and was not having a good time.

Anyways so after a few drinks Karla is feeling better and the party get's under way. After a while everyone is having a good time and by 1 am everyone is on their way home.

Adrian bought me some nice roses as did my primo X.

Still no beso from Adrian but that is another story and you guys will just have to wait for the next installment of the dominican bachlorette.

5 comments:

Desiree said...

WHAT???!!!

NO FREAKIN' KISS?

WHAT A RIP OFF.

If I've made your blogstock value go up, I want my money back. I can't believe I waited 3 days to read NO KISS.

Geez, Work sucks, my love life sucks, and the only one that has it going on is Tannia, with her first kiss. Sorry Karla, I think she's beating you in the love dept. She's beating all of us actually.

Desiree said...

All of that above was said in jest. Just so you know ;)

Karla said...

Ay chicas what can i say " I'm sorry" that you waited so long for such a boring entry but that was the party.

I guess we are all going to have to go hang out at Tannia's blog because so far she is the only one getting any kind of action. :)

The Grouchy One said...

Kiss him! Kiss him! LOL

You are a SUCIA! You have it the power inside you! ;-)

Ok ok, now I will be calm: Seriously... if you want him, go for it.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

-Marissa

CubanDiva said...

Look Karla! You are just being cruel now! We are all waiting on the edge of our seats waiting for that dayum kiss. HURRY UP ALREADY! LMAO!