Monday, June 06, 2005

Hey Dirty..Baby i got your update!

Well kind of......First I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. I know you guys have been checking in to see if i have updated on the party yet. Well I am working on it i promise. I am going to school this summer so once i come back from my wonderful American Goverment class i will finish up the update and then post it. Until then please reframe from throwing things at me or yelling at your computer screens. :) Ok now i am off.

6 comments:

Desiree said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Desiree said...

damn HOW LONG is this class??!!!

Desiree said...

Do you know where Highland Ranch is?

The Grouchy One said...

Yay! Update! Update!
LOL,
Marissa

Anonymous said...

Ms. Karla....we're waiting...

CubanDiva said...

Karla,
American History is your friend. LOL...Just Kidding. We are all waiting for your update. I feel like I am watching a tele novela! lol...Good luck with history!