Wednesday, June 01, 2005

So now for an update on everything else.

Ok well you guys know all about my so-called love life so I thought I would update you on very thing else.

Tomorrow is my last day at work…WOOT! I love being a teacher. Here I come summer vacation. …Lol. Tomorrow is also my birthday…Yay… I am going to be 24. Damn I am old...lol…Adrian is going to go with me to the end of the year party tomorrow. That should be funny having Adrian and G in the same location. I am going to go crazy with all these boys in one place...lol.

In case you have not checked my profile lately you can now email me…I know you all want to email me…don’t lie you know you do...lol. So go ahead and do it send me an email.

Caro left for D.R. yesterday. I have her number out there so if there are any messages you want me to pass on to her leave me a comment or umm email me (since now you can) and I will get them to her. I can’t wait till she comes back home because I know that she is going to have some amazing stories to tell.

We were all going to go to the Purple Martini tomorrow night to celebrate E and my birthday’s (Yes B’s wife and I were born on the same day.) But instead the boys are going to throw us (E, Jenna who was born on June 5 and me) a (Not so much a surprise anymore) Surprise Birthday party on Saturday. I wish my suicas and blog friends lived out here that way you guys could come to my fiesta.

The party is going to be at Adrian’s house and it is going to be a Barbeque kind of thing. How do I know this you ask? Well I was hanging out yesterday with B and Adrian (B bought a motorcycle) and they um let it slip. So I know that there is going to be a Barbeque get together but something else is going down and they won’t tell me.

B mentioned something about Tiffany’s and I had to remind him not to play with me like that. He knows that two of my greatest loves are handbags and jewelry with shoes and books coming in tied at third. I am a girl damn it you can’t mention Tiffany’s in front of me and then shut up tighter then a clam when I ask you “ umm what about Tiffany’s?” You got to give me something. Ok now that I have gotten over that.

Oh my nephew now has a blog as well. Everyone say “ Hi Gabe” and then go check out his blog.

Umm let me see what else….Oh yeah I might and that is a BIG MIGHT be going to New York in July for two weeks. I had plan on going for one week but my cousin asked me to go for two weeks. I really, really, really want to go but umm we will see what happens.


Oh it seems to be that I have lost some weight the other day E (B’s wife) said to B “ Karla is looking good she has lost some weight.” To which I responded with an “Umm, really? Have I?” So I guess I must have lost some weight I don’t know for sure because I have not been back to WW much less been on a scale in a loooong time so I have no way of really knowing but um thanks for the compliment E.

Ok I know this entry is all over the place. So I am going to take that as my cue to end this entry here.

6 comments:

Desiree said...

Karla Yo! Sup girl. I finally got the Don Omar CD. Ya, I was behind the times, but hello, I'm a mexican from California. Reggaeton just got here like, last year! Anyway - I can't wait til sunday, so I can hear about your party!!

How freakin' cute that Adrian is part of throwing it for you. That is tooooo cute!

Awwww

Karla said...

Irene: LOL, I will let her know.

Janette: Gracias. I know that it is going to be a fun day on both days because well my amigos are crazy and they never let me down.

Yeah i saw that Alisa was talking about a cruise. I would love to go but i will have to see what the cost is. I think that would be cool if we could "Independently" arrange some get togethers. I want to meet my sucias in person.

Desiree: What do you think about the Don Omar cd? LoL oh i am sure that i will some kind of stories to tell on sunday. I know it is very cute that he is throwing me a party. Oh do you want to hear something else that is cute or maybe it's weird i don't know but i am the first girl that he has EVER held hands with.

Karla said...

Yeah that is what i said. He was a playa but from what i was told he would treat those girls like crap and just use them for a booty call but he knows that is not going to be going down here.

Caro said...

yay! messages.

irene--tell your mom i eat just about enything except for yuca, lol.

i like food!

karla! do you have my cell phone number for out here

chino gave me dulce´s cell phone, so i feel cool, lol.

i heart karla and everyone!!!

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY!!!
it´s also mu friend Soraida the nun´s bday tomorrow.

i cant make smileies or question marks on this computer, bah!

Elle J said...

Girl I am so f'in lost with this blogger (where's my xanga when I need it? lol.. don't tell the blogger.com people i said that) thanks for posting and welcoming me! - elle

Alexander said...

Happy Birthday!