Thursday, June 30, 2005

May I Recommend: Book Edition

This is a new section to my blog it will be where i recommend books,

movies, cd's, etc that i love or thing other's might enjoy. Yes alot of

this book were written by fellow sucias and yes you can call me bias so

what i am. It is not my fault that they are all WONDERFUL writers. To

start off...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com





SEX, MURDER AND A DOUBLE LATTE by Kyra Davis.





I know i already have your attention because of the word SEX...but

seriously everyone should get this book. It is soo good i read it in

two days. I just could not put it down.

7 comments:

Caro said...

LOVE

though i read it sitting in a rocking chair or lyingin a hammock in the dominican mountains so i always found it a great mind jolt to stop reading and be back in the dominican republic

Caro said...

pics from friday are up

Karla said...

lol...i know i saw them.

Desiree said...

I'm starting this book this weekend!
I read the first few pages and was surprised that I liked it, but I had to go to bed, since it was 1am.

Desiree said...

Why didnt you mention Azucar moneno? I loved that book. :)

Desiree said...

I just finished reading "Bet Me" by Jennifer Cruisie and LOVED IT. SOOO CUTE!!!

Karla said...

I did not mention Azucar Moreno because i have not read it yet but once i do i will mention it.