Friday, June 17, 2005

Hey Stranger

Just when you thought you got rid of me... i come back.

Hey there strangers as you can see i am popping my head in to say "Hi" and that i miss you all soooo much. I find myself going through withdraw. I miss Reese's funny post, J's comments, heck everyone's comments. Desiree's, Marissa, Monica, Janette, Tannia, Kim, Jessica and Joanne's, Girl's encouragement, Mari's writting, Caro's writing.... Elle and Irene i miss you ladies also...damn i just miss all of you guys.

A lot has happened since i last wrote on here and from looking around here today i can see that i have alot of catching up to do. (Damn J you sure have been up to alot)

I dropped my American goverment class because eh i don't need it for my degree so i *should* have some more time to be on here again.

My padre was sick this week so i had to run the family business. Other then that and going to school nothing new has happened.

Well i should update you on what when on the last two weeks.

Right after my birthday i went through some sort of an emotional breakdown. It was the weirdest thing ever. If someone would have told me that was going to happen i would have canceled my birthday. Why didn't anyone tell me that this would happen to me once i turned 24? All these emotions just hit me at once and it was just to much for me to handle. So some how i tried to work my way through it and go to school and this week running a business. It's been nuts out here i tell you.

Bueno i am doing better and some how i made it out alive and in one piece. I realized something's during my two week breakdown and i let go of others. I never knew just how close Caro and I are until she was gone for those two weeks and i had no one to talk too. I missed her sooo much it's not even funny. Pero we made it. Ha Caro? some how we made it.

I ended the whole Adrian thing because in the end i was just not feeling him. He is a great friend but he was just not doing it for me in the boyfriend department. So i am still accepting applications if any of you know any cute single guys who happen to look like Daddy Yankee or The Rock send them my way :)

I never got that kiss and in a way i am happy about that since now Adrian and I are still just friends even though he claims i broke his heart ( yeah right..i don't believe him) he says i was/ am the only girl that he could ever see himself with for the long haul. Aww que lindo... he is a sweet guy its just to bad that i don't feel the same way.

No new guys to report about. Umm let see what else...*thinking* oh yes school is killing me or it was. I LOVE my music history and childrens lit class but i hated my american goverment class. I was soo happy when i found out i could drop it. I was checking and i should graduate in Dec. Woot go me!

I have to go to a wedding tomorrow. I really, really don't want to go to this wedding. This girl we know her name is S is getting married tomorrow. The thing is we ALL hate her. I mean no one can stand her, but she yet invited us (why i don't know) so now my parents are saying that we have to go. I have tried to get out of it but they are just not hearing it. So since i can't get out of going to this wedding i went out and bought some new clothes got my hair did ( i now have red highlights) and tomorrow morning i am getting my nails done. Shit if i have to go to this thing i am going to look good.

Ay que mas.... well it looks like thats about it. I am going to go spend some time this week reading everyones blog and commenting. I also have to read the 300 and something emails waiting for me on yahoo. The sucias have been busy :)

I missed you all... oh go check out Caro's blog she update with pic's from D.R. OoOoO i just remembered something else Caro comes home on tuesday...YAY!!! i am so excited. I can't wait! Caro when you come home we are so haveing a parking lot convo.

I am not going to spell check this and i know there are alot of grammatical mistakes but right now i don't care.

6 comments:

Caro said...

i'd go to make fun of how ugly and tacky she is....but that's because i'm a bitch.

no......actually....SHE's the bitch, not even i'm that bad.

we've had our breif heart to heart, i refuse to get teray eyed, we'll cry when i get home.

Reese The Law Girl said...

Actually, that sounds like a lot of stuff, Karla!

So, you dumped Adrian? Awww, I was rooting for you two. See, he should have kicked some game. Displayed some confidence. Too bad. But, I'm sure you'll easily find someone else to get a crush on you. You're the one with all of the boys. ;)

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I was starting to worry!

"Damn, did I miss something on the news? Honey, there's not a girl missing in Denver is there?"

Don't be scaring people like that!!
:)

Desiree said...

Aw, I'm glad you're back Karla! I missed you! I ALMOST gave up checking your blog. For Real!!!

Can you come with Caro when she gets to L.A.? Come on! maybe there will be an earthquake for you guys, it'll be awesome!

Caro said...

mmmm, LA......earthquakes, and sunshine, and desiree, oh my!

CubanDiva said...

Hey Karla,
I certainly missed you! I know what you mean about emotional breakdowns associated with age. Wait until you are 30! LOL...
Aww no kiss! Oh well, I was living vicariously though you, maybe another time. But I am definitely liking Mr. X in your fotos! LMAO!
Take care of yourself Chica!