Thursday, July 07, 2005

Fireworks, Whitewater rafting and more fireworks

That is the short version on my fourth of July.

On Friday i stayed home and watched some movies it was cool. On Saturday i went to see the Fireworks show downtown with my sister and my brother-in-law it was cool. I think the best part about it was that they were free. There were tons of people and we just sat down on the grass and hung out. My borther-in-law is kind of crazy so he had us laughing hystricaly the whole time until the show started.

On Sunday my mom wakes me up to tell me my aunt is on the phone and wants to know if i want to go White Water rafting with her. I had nothing else to do so i said " ok". I had 2 min to get ready before y aunt got there. We went to pic up Caro and her brother Joe and off we went. We took the most breath taking dive through the mountain and even drove past Southpark. Caro took some really cool pic's. We were all hungry so we stopped at a truck stop for some breakfast. OMG it was so much fun we had a good time. When our food came out we were all shock about the size of the pancakes. They were HUGE i mean HUGE. Again Caro has a pic. We then went white water rafting. Our guide was hot but a little on the young side. I told Caro to go for it.

Anyways so we went through a safety training and blah, blah and then we were on the water. OMG that was soo cool i loved it. I can see how people become addicted to that. I mean you are going down a river and all around you is this beautiful scenery. I just loved it! It was amazing. Again Caro has the pic's from that. On the way back we were soo tired that we tried to take a nap but it wasn't working out for Caro and I. Joe was the only one able to take a nap.

On Monday i went over to Caro's house and we hung out and then later on that night we went to watch the fireworks. I have to say the fireworks on saturday were way better then the one's on monday which is pretty sad. After the fireworks we went home.

9 comments:

Caro said...

haha, i think i mayget stoned for not posting pics from our weekend.

i promis they'll come!

if i get a bunch of comments on my big momma entry, that took a lot out of me. lol

heart ya

The Grouchy One said...

You and Caro are some adventurous girls! (I'm such a scaredy cat, lol)

Caro, post the pics! We are anxious to see the breath taking views, and the HUGE pancakes, lol. MMMM. i ***love*** breakfast.

Caro said...

breakfast food is my favorite kind

CubanDiva said...

Karla,
You and Caro lead the most fun lives! Ah to be young again. lol

Grouchy is a breakfast food addict, but only because those are the only things she can cook. LMAO

Yeah Caro, post the pictures. I have never been white water rafting. It seems so exciting. I think it is great you live someplace where you can do that easily.

Karla said...

Caro: *throwing a stone* yeah caro post the pic's...lol...j/k.

Marissa: I LOVE breakfast food as well it's also my favorite kind.

Gabe: haha you will go next time.

Kim: aww our lives are not exciting well at least mines isn't. Oh i did not know Marissa was a world famous chef...lol...hey kim i hear you know where all the boys are at? how come you are with holding this information from me? I mean hook a sucia up! LoL

Elle J said...

Here u are white water rafting and ur crying about fireworks? who is cooler than u! lol.. how about we switch locals next year?

Reese The Law Girl said...

Aww, how fun! I'm way to much of a coward to go White Water Rafting. Maybe someday...

Karla said...

Elle: ha ha i know! i am so super cool. LOL

Shelly and Reese: Oh you should try it , it is sooo much fun i loved it and am now addicted.

Desiree said...

Karla,
I read Good In Bed this weekend and LOVED it! I just ordered her other two books on Amazon!

K bye :)