Friday, July 15, 2005

I'm Here

I'm here, I'm here, I promise i am. No i have not fallen in to a black hole i promise i haven't.

This summer has been crazy. In-between going to school and now working for my dad i have had NO free time at all.


So what has been going on let see...

My parents own their own business and it is small enough that all they need it was two emploees to run the business. Well last week both employee quit they are both family friends and they are both moving back to New York. So now Gabe and I are the ones who go and help my dad run the business until he can hire someone else or until i have to go back to work. Which ever comes first. So that is where i spend most of my time now working.

Umm what else oh yeah a quick Happy Birthday too...

Julio ( my future husband, who i will tell you all about in a future post)- July 11

Karina (mi prima)- July 12
Adonis ( mi amor frustrado)- July12
and
Miami Guy- July 12

( I know i am a little late on those but oh well.)

Happy Anniversary to...

Mami and Papi- 36 yrs on July 12

ummm what is going on with everyone's birthday been on the 12? I mean really?

Ok so soon i am going to post an entry about going to the Purple Martini for Karina's birthday on Tuesday and how there is still something wrong with the guys in Denver. How Adrian did not go to Karina's birthday party because he is scared of me or he feels uncomfortable around me, how ever you want to phrase it and what happend when i called Miami Guy for his birthday and the cool message he left me the next day. Oh and on how to become a member of the I HATE KARLA club. I hear they have really cool t-shirts that they give out for free once you join. Yeah, i think that about all that has happen lately.

*Well since it might be a while before i can get that entry written i have included an extra entry below so i don't get stoned to death for not posting soon enough. I promise to post as soon as i get a free moment. Bueno until then Ciao Baby*

6 comments:

Caro said...

come with me to see charlie and the chocolate factory!

Jessica R. said...

You better hurry w/ that "future" post - you left us all hangin' here. Not fair.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Julio?!?
Who's Julio?

I want an I HATE KARLA t-shirt.
I don't hate you, but then I could infiltrate their meetings and mess shidup!

Desiree said...

Karla!!! I hope you're feeling better friend!!!

Karla said...

Caro: I want to see charlie and the chocolate factory maybe when i can actually walk again we will go.

Jessica: I am working on it i promise

J: LOL i will tell you all about Julio soon. Oh cool i will let them know that you want to join the club.

Desiree: Gracias i do feel better. Woot Vicoden.

Desiree said...

Karla, hey, go on your AIM so I can bug you!!