Tuesday, July 26, 2005

New Look

So i was getting tired of all the orange so i changed the template of my blog yet again. When i did it erased all my link so no i am going to have to redo those. Other then that there not much to tell.

On Saturday Caro and I drove up to Estes Park to watch Elieen in her play. We have a lot of fun driving up there, and Elieen did a wonderful job. I loved the play. It was so nice to finally be able to meet Elieen and her wonderful family.

We drove back Sunday afternoon after going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Which was good better then i expected. It was raining so hard here in Denver when we got back. Caro and i were hungry so we stop at Applebees. That was my weekend.

Update: I have most links up. If i am missing your link please let me know i should be done with links by manana.

4 comments:

Jessica R. said...

Ok so how good WAS the movie -cuz i'm a little hesitant to see it. i LUVVVV Johnny Depp and I love the original movie - but these previews make him look freaky or possessed...is it a good remake?

Caro said...

it's not a remake.

this movie is bassed on the book, not the other movie.

tim burton [the director] hated the original, so chances are if you loved the original you wont like this one.

karla, this is a very very cool layout. i'm a big fan.

Alexander said...

Oy, I don't see a link to my site anywhere. Please update. Thanks.

Karla said...

Jessica: Caro said what i was going to say.

Caro: I am glad you like it.

Patrick: WHAT!!!! i forgot your blog. ay it looks like i did. Sorry about that. I will get right on it.